1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SAUNDERS, DAVIES, GHENT, ROWE

Discussion in 'Research Names' started by Alan Radecki, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alan Radecki

Alan Radecki New Member

William Saunders (b. ~1802, Gillinngham, Kent) married Emma Davies (b. ~1839, Brompton, Kent) on Feb 17, 1862. He was a "victualler" at the Alston Ale House, she was his housekeeper (note the age difference!). He died Feb 17, 1871 and she and the three kids she had with him then emigrated to Australia (1879, Samuel Plimsoll).

I think William's parents were James Saunders and Frances Ghent, but I have no further info on them, and would love to hear from someone who had info.

Emma's parents were Thomas Davies and Lydia Rowe, but again, no further info.

As this section is for research names only, and is locked, this post has been copied here so that others may help

2. Alan Radecki

Alan Radecki New Member

Oh, should of mentioned, before William married Emma, he was married to Dorothy Jane FEATHERSTONE, and they had three children together, but I'm not related to the FEATHERSTONE line, so don't really need info on her family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.